RAE Systems ppbRAE 3000 (PGM-7340) PID VOC Monitor
RAE Systems ppbRAE 3000 (PGM-7340) PID VOC Monitor - PPBRAE 3000+MONITOR.10.6EV 1/2".UL LI-ION BATTERY.NON WIRELESS.MONITOR w/ Basic Accessories is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Monitor Only Option in Stock and Ready to Ship
The ppbRAE 3000+ is a best-of-breed monitor for CBRNE, HazMat Response, Civil Defense, Oil & Gas, and other hazardous environments. Using a 3rd gen photoionization detector (PID) and built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds, the ppbRAE 3000 is the most advanced VOC monitor for parts-per-billion (ppb) detection available.
The ppbRAE 3000+ is one of the most trusted and advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) on the market. This great instrument is what you are looking for. If you need help with HazMat and Homeland security, any industrial hygiene needs, various military applications, and even indoor air quality processes.
The Photoionization Detector's PID has an extended range of 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm. An impressive feather is the RF modem that transmits real-time data to the base controller up to up to 500 feet away, this is equivalent to two miles with an optional RAELink2 portable modem. How cool is that!
You can even use a personal computer as the base station for a ppbRAE 3000+ system. The standard ProRAE remote software is perfectly capable of monitoring the input of up to 64 remotely located monitors like ppbRAE 3000+, or AreaRAE, etc.
Part No.: PGM-7340
- Proven PID technology
- The patented sensor provides the following unique features: a 3-second response time extended range up to 10,000 ppm with improved linearity humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and Temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
- Field interchangeable battery pack in seconds without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions User friendly screens including plot view chart
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list
- Measures more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot
- View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command Center
- Automatic lamp type recognition
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor autocleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large 3 keys operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visual alarm
- Interchangeable Drop-In Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Compatible with AutoRAE™ calibration station
- ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to 64 remote detectors
- License free, ISM band RF transmission with communication range up to 500 feet 2 miles w/optional RAELink III modem
- Provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors as well as 2 miles long distance transmission
- Data logging up to 6 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.