Solinst Levelogger 5 Model 3001 Level Dataloggers (15 to 600 Feet)
Solinst Levelogger 5 Model 3001 Level Dataloggers (15 to 600 Feet) - M5 (Up to 15 Feet) - 114609 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Levelogger 5 level logger records highly accurate groundwater and surface water level and temperature measurements. It combines a pressure sensor, temperature detector, 10-year lithium battery, and datalogger, sealed within a 22 mm x 160 mm (7/8" x 6.3") stainless steel housing with a corrosion-resistant coating baked-on using polymerization technology.
The Levelogger 5 measures absolute pressure using a Hastelloy® pressure sensor, offering high resolution and an accuracy of 0.05% FS. Readings are stable in extreme pressure and temperature conditions. The Hastelloy sensor can withstand 2 times over-pressure without permanent damage. Combined with the durable coating inside and out, the Levelogger 5 has high corrosion and abrasion resistance in harsh environments.
The Levelogger 5 level logger uses a Faraday cage design, which protects against power surges or electrical spikes caused by lightning. Its durable maintenance-free design, high accuracy and stability, make the Levelogger 5 the most reliable instrument for long-term, continuous water level recording.
- Increased stability for communication: single-eye optical interface—easier to clean, more scratch resistant
- Increased memory: 150,000 sets of data
- Stronger, more robust design: double o-ring seals for increased leakage protection
- Better thermistor sensitivity: upgraded platinum RTD
- Superior protection in harsh environments: corrosion and abrasion resistant coating—inside and out
- Enhanced Levelogger Software: improved Diagnostic Utility for more proactive user “self-tests”
What You Can Expect
- Accurate and reliable temperature compensated water level data
- New optical communication interface with improved datalogger connectivity
- Durable double sealed construction using high-grade 316 stainless steel with PFAS Free corrosion-resistant coating
- Optimized high-speed optical communication interface with backwards compatible adaptors to work with 3rd and 4th generation Leveloggers
- Increased memory capacity and faster thermal response times
Forward & Backward Compatibility
- Adaptors connect new Leveloggers to your existing direct read cables and accessories
- Want to connect a previous model Levelogger to a new Solinst accessory? We have an adaptor for that too.
|Level Sensor:||Piezoresistive Silicon with Hastelloy Sensor|
|Accuracy:||± 0.05% FS (Barologger 5: ± 0.05 kPa)|
|Stability of Readings:||Superior, low noise|
|Resolution:||0.002% FS to 0.0006% FS|
|Units of Measure:||m, cm, ft., psi, kPa, bar, ºC. ºF (Barologger 5: psi, kPa, mbar, ºC, ºF)|
|Normalization:||Automatic Temperature Compensation|
|Temp. Comp. Range:||0º to 50ºC (Barologger 5: -10 to +50ºC)|
|Temperature Sensor:||Platinum Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD)|
|Temp. Sensor Accuracy:||± 0.05ºC|
|Temp. Sensor Resolution:||0.003°C|
|Battery Life:||10 Years - based on 1 reading/minute|
|Clock Accuracy:||± 1 minute/year (-20ºC to 80ºC)|
|Operating Temperature:||-20ºC to 80ºC|
|Maximum # Readings:||150,000 sets of readings|
|Memory Mode:||Slate and Continuous|
|Communication:||Optical high-speed: USB, SDI-12
57,600 bps with USB
|Size:||22 mm x 160 mm (7/8" x 6.3")|
|Weight:||166 grams (5.9 oz)|
|Corrosion Resistance:||Baked-on coating using polymerization
technology (inside and out)
|Other Wetted Materials:||Delrin®, Viton®, 316L stainless steel, Hastelloy,
PFAS-free PTFE coating
|Sampling Modes:||Linear, Event & User-Selectable with Repeat Mode, Future Start, Future Stop, Real-Time View|
|Measurement Rates:||1/8 sec to 99 hrs|
|Barometric Compensation:||Software Wizard and one Barologger 5 in local area (approx. 30 km/20 miles radius)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.