Solinst Model 101D DrawDown Water Level Meter Series (100 to 1000 feet)
Solinst Model 101D DrawDown Water Level Meter Series (100 to 1000 feet) - 100 Feet - 114115 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
2 Products in 1
- Both static water level and drawdown modes in one meter
- One convenient toggle makes it easy to switch between the two functions
- Tape lengths up to 5000 ft. (1500 m)
We are pleased to introduce the New 101D Water Level Draw Down Meter, which has all of the same features as our Model 101P7 Water Level Meter, with the added benefit of the new Drawdown Mode, all in one unit.
When in DrawDown mode, the probe signals in air instead of water. This is a great feature if you need to know when levels in a well are dropping. The 101D Water Level DrawDown Meter also uses our Laser Marked Flat Tape, with standard lengths to 1000 ft (300m).
Applications Ideal for the Water Level DrawDown Meter
- Depth to water in wells, boreholes, standpipes and tanks
- Drawdown monitoring during:
- Low flow groundwater sampling
- Well development and purging
- Dewatering applications
- Pumping, slug, hydraulic conductivity, step and other aquifer/well tests
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.