LaMotte Chlorine TRACER PockeTester - 1740
LaMotte Chlorine TRACER PockeTester - 1740 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Total Chlorine TRACER PockeTester™ - 1740
The Total Chlorine TRACER PockeTester™ designed to measure from 0 to 9.99 ppm with an accuracy of 10% and resolution of 0.01 ppm. The user would just place a Total Chlorine TRACER tablet (code 7044A) into sample cup to measure this test.
- Use the meter to test pH and ORP with interchangeable flat surface sensors. The most versatile PockeTester™ ever!
- Read Total Chlorine from 0.00-9.99 ppm to 0.01 ppm resolution
- Readings are not affected by sample color or turbidity
- Automatic self calibration
- Extra bold display includes an analog bar graph feature
- Memory can store up to 15 readings
- Chlorine and pH modes also display sample temperature
- Meter identifies which probe is in use and retains calibrations
- Automatic shut-off and Low Battery indicator; uses four LR-44 batteries
- Includes 100 reagent tablets at almost half the price of similar Chlorine ISE reagents
- Follows EPA protocol for ISE methods
|0 to 9.99 ppm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.