Honeywell BW Icon+ Portable Multi-Gas Monitor - %LEL(IR), O2, H2S, CO - Yellow or Black
Honeywell BW Icon+ Portable Multi-Gas Monitor - %LEL(IR), O2, H2S, CO - Yellow or Black - BW Icon+ %LEL(IR) O2 H2S CO Black - CP-I-W5X1H1M1-B-00 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Honeywell BW™ Icon+ delivers an icon-based experience in a serviceable package. It enables you to maximize the lifespan of your 4-gas detectors, optimize long-term cost of ownership and select from multiple gas sensors for flexible applications.
Honeywell BW™ Icon+ is named for its first-in-the-industry display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 months of battery life (8 hours per day at room temperature with NDIR CH4 senor). No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- 1 Series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- Readily enables to communicate with Motorola MOTOTRBO
Easy to use
- Small, lightweight and wearable.
- One-button operation.
Easy to manage
- IntelliFlash™ green light indicates the detector is in compliance: amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX instrument management and Honeywell Safety Suite.
- Compatible with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration.
- The latest in low power LEL infrared technology, giving you a battery runtime of 2 months.
- 1series sensor technology giving you wider temperature working conditions and a 5-year expected life.
- Compatible with the IntelliDox system for fast bump testing, data downloading, configuration and calibration of device. IntelliDox is now compatible with the external filter plate.
- Bluetooth as standard for connection in to the Safety Suite Device Configurator App.
- Alarm Type
- Audible- Visual- Vibrating
- Sensor Range
- O2 (0-30%vol)- LEL (0-100% LEL)- CO (0-2000ppm)- H2S (0-200ppm)- SO2 (0-150ppm)
- Minimum Temperature
- -40 degree Celsius
- Humidity Range
- 0%-95% RH
- • Intuitive icon based user interface
- Maximum Temperature
- 60 degree Celsius
- 185 gram
- Wireless Technology
- Gas Type
- H2S- CO- O2- LEL- SO2
- 45 days of data at 15 sec interval, 8hrs/day
- Battery Run Time
- Up to 2 Months
- Certifications - Hazloc
- ATEX, IECEX, CSA
- 3 Years
- Ingress Protection
- Instrument Size
- 108.2mm x 61.5mm x 43.2mm (4.29in x 2.44in x 1.7in) with Alligator Clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.