Thomas Diaphragm 107CAB18 Vacuum Pump
Thomas Diaphragm 107CAB18 Vacuum Pump is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
These pumps and compressors have permanently lubricated bearings, making it an oil free operation. Die cast aluminum head, valve plate and diaphragm hold down plate with dichromate conversion treatment and also has stainless steel valves. They are specially balanced for smooth, low vibration operations.
Oil-free vacuum pumps are piston powered, so they do not pollute the air and require minimal maintenance. Built-in thermal protector automatically shuts off pump if it overheats and then restarts it once the unit is cool.
- Filtration for air sampling
- Suspended solid test
- Vacuum oven
- Thermal desorption (TD) tubes
- Sampling bags
- General use
- Not intended to evacuate air canisters
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Oil-less operation
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Closed housing and motor vents (107CDC/C only)
- Stainless valves
- Die cast aluminum head, valve plate and diaphragm hold down plate with dichromate conversion treatment
- Balanced for smooth, low vibration operation
- Long-life diaphragm
- Field service capability
- UL® recognized motor and thermal protector (115 Volt, AC only)
- Inlet filter
- CE approval on all standard 220-240/50hz models (Consult factory for non-standard models.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.