Solinst Model 201 Water Level & Temperature Meter Series (100 to 1000 feet)
Solinst Model 201 Water Level & Temperature Meter Series (100 to 1000 feet) - 100 Feet - 113362 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 201 Water Level Temperature (WLT) Meter provides accurate temperature and level measurements in a wide range of applications. It is available in tape lengths up to 600 m (2000 ft). The WLT Meter is an excellent tool for geothermal drillers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, aquatic biologists, ecologists and chemists, and environmental scientists.
Water level measurements can be easily read off the Solinst PVDF flat tape whilst temperature is clearly displayed on the LCD readout. The temperature sensor is suitable for use between -20°C and 125°C. Accurate temperature measurements are clearly displayed on an LCD readout on the faceplate
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Accurately measure temperature from -20ºC to +125ºC
- Tape lengths to 2000 ft (600 m)
- Corrosion and chemical-resistant PVDF flat tape
- Standard 9V alkaline battery gives 90 hours of use
- Automatic shut-off after 8 minutes
- Sturdy, standalone reel with ergonomic handle and brake
- No user calibration is required
- Profiling temperature in wells and open water
- Detecting runoff, points of inflow, or other sources of thermal pollution
- Early warning of changes in water quality, including dissolved oxygen levels and conductivity
- Monitoring and predicting changes in aquatic environments
- Geothermal drilling and studies
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.